Saturday, February 21, 2009

please come to boston for the springtime i'm stayin' on with some friends

they've got lots of room you can sell your paintings on the sidewalk by a cafe where i hope to be workin soon. Please come to boston.

She said no, boy you come home to me.


so here we go,

one day of making tamales with friends while one of the best of them let his girls run around and make me smile.


four days of kayaking with my brothers, not of blood but water, doesn't get much better than that


one day of my mom coming home from the hospital and then going to see her dad in the hospital.


one dinner of tacos and reminiscing about merida yucatan


one letter of rejection


the beginning of one week of reunion with my best friend from my youth while he interns with an architecture firm.


one blog post that made me laugh out loud. look

No comments: