Friday, January 30, 2009

it's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language you can't read, just yet

you gotta spend some time love you gotta spend some time on me

i guess my point is i've learned, i've changed, i've improved, and i have fallen behind this past year. i have never failed in my life, i never make resolutions because they don't motivate me, when I want to do something i set out and do it. if something comes up along the way i change my mind and do something else, but ultimately i have decided, in one way or another to be who i am, i am blessed to have people who support me in being me and inspire me to be better so starting this year i want to thank those of you who are true friends, i love you, i miss you, i am excited for you, and i am sorry for your plights.

que dios les bendiga


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't believe in resolutions either. I learned a really neat analogy about resolutions. The different areas of our lives are like the spokes on a bicycle wheel. If you go around the circle, tightening as you go, then the wheel is thrown out of balance and it is not longer perfectly round. As you tighten the spokes, you have to work on opposite sides so the wheel isn't thrown out of alignment. We must constantly try to keep a balance in our lives and work on ourselves as a whole.

We reallly enjoyed your company to night.
Jen